Saturday, March 14, 2009

female version of a hustla

hi loves!!!
mmmkay, it's time to become aquainted with one another
enough of these picture only posts...LAZY BLOGGING NOT ACCEPTABLE


I'm Melissa
I'm nineteen
I'm from Vancouver, but go to school in freezing upstate NY
I'm studying magazine journalism and art history
I'm in love with cupcakes, vanilla lattes (warm and cold), watermelon and bagels
I have many sad obsessions including, but defo not limited to, starbucks, DRESSES, sunglasses (and I shamelessly wear my wayfarers rain or shine. Darling it's allllways sunny in my world. Though I do refrain from wearing them inside, because that is flat out obnoxious), fashion magazines (fave of all time=elle uk, though i've not read paris vogue yet, so we cannot be sure)
Luella is love
CHUCK BASS IS GOD


here i shall leave you with some silly pics of myself, the first are from my 19th birthday in Dec., just for miss brit, and the others are from some random pre-Christmas day


sometimes i stick my tongue out....





us in front of the lovely olympic countdown clock. 2010 babayyy



my birthday cupcake tower :)




my dear friends the snowmen







oh christmas



ps. my ringtone is DIVA by beyonce
it makes me feel badass
the end

2 comments:

brittany said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE youuuuuu
so much
where are the rest of the phots
lovely blog intro
i need one

Rand said...

loveee the dress in first few pics:)
x