Saturday, March 21, 2009

Yes, please. Now, thanks. - master of the club

I am seriously infatuated with these sunglasses. My wayfarers are feeling lonely, and they need a nice tortoise, clubmaster friend.
I've been wanting them for too long now, and saw them in person for the first time in Phoenix...needless to say, I may have gasped rather loudly.
I am obsessed, and that is all.




Ray Ban has suuuuper sick ads too.


I saw this pic and just HAD to post it. I love Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson together, they are THE cutest/most fashionable couple. Plus they aren't publicity whores, which is an eternal pro.

ps. the last two posts were things I made for a different blog. Clearly you fashionable darlings already know about these trends, but I thought they were pretty so I posted.

I hope you guys are doing well!
x

1 comment:

Young Damsel said...

i really really like this, personally way more fab than wayfarers...which now are a bit mainstream.
and yes! the rayban ads are incredible!!