Thursday, March 26, 2009

I go ahead and smile

Loves!!!!!
I am in THE happiest mood. Here is what is making me the happiest right now.....


This song by James Morrison is TO DIE FOR. I think my roommates have heard it one too many times. His voice is just so perfect, and the lyircs are so romantic....god I'm cheeseyyyy


This photo is great. It's from facehunter. The end.



Fashionista is essentially the BEST website ever. The girls who write it are hilarious and always have seriously up-to-date fashion news. You should all go there now. seriously. click the link :)



BRIDGEEEEEE
This movie is absolutely lovely and one of my faves of all time. The fact that it's on tv right now thrills me


and my friends!!!! At home and school they are all fabulous!!!!

Everytime you guys comment I get so excited! Keep commenting :)
More graphics to come, I promise


get out and do something scandalous this weekend.....or drink some tea.
xxM

3 comments:

FashionSqueah! said...

It's so good to be in such a happy mood! I'm in a good mood too, because of a pair of shoes, how sad! Char x

b a r t a b a c said...

I really love your blog and your photos!!!I invite you to my blog, maybe you would like to be my follower

http://bartabacmode.blogspot.com

Kisses

I V Y said...

oh wow this is amazing! haha chris martin mm

her hair is amazing and so is the skirt! cool blog!