Monday, March 9, 2009

rach













HI LOVELIES!!!
So I was doing the internet rounds tonight and I saw the top pic of Rachel. Basically she is fabulous. I feel like her outfits are always super effortless...plus she has GREAT hair!!

It's spring break right now, and I'm in sunny, sunny Arizona, so my longings for summer a few posts ago has been fully answered.

Walking around in shorts and summer dresses without tights is THE most wonderful feeling

Thanks to all that check this blog, I LOVEEEE to read your comments, and I promise no more of this lame, update every 2 months business.
I'm here to stay!

pics of all of my purchases to come....

xxxxxxx

3 comments:

filthy lust said...

i do like her hair.

brittany said...

i think i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
wait yes i do
i miss you
loads
and im glad youre going to finally stick to blogging
love youuuu x90830983

jessica said...

her hair, it's perfect . & she has always struck me as a mook-kinney type of girl .. despite it's now defunct state .


x